Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Color of love

Au Dessus de la Ville,1924 by Marc Chagall
I was browsing through some galleries today, and I came to see Marc Chagall's paintings. All of his works with those bright colors and loving couples gave me a real good mood lift. Paintings radiate their owners' character very well. I became curious about his life and so I searched for his biography. There, I found these quotes from him too, nice ones, don't you think?
"Only love interest me, and I am only in contact with things I love."
"All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."
"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love."
"We all know that a good person can be a bad artist. But no one will ever be a genuine artist unless he is a great human being and thus also a good one."
***
Life is like a staircase to a great view, the upper you go, the wider you can see.
But why go step by step, when I've got my rainbow wings.
One day, I'll learn how to fly, and dance my way to the skies...
***
I wanna hug the world today! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

khoshhalam ke avalin nazaro midam , albate esmesho nazar nemishe gozasht chon midooni ke man zabanam khoob nis va az oonjayi ke emrooz emtehan zaban dashtim dar hale hazer halam az ingili30 be ham mikhore va ho3leye tarjome kardan nadaram ! nemishe farsibenevi30 ? :(

Sapinud said...

Shahrzad googoolie man akhe roo pc fonte farsi nadaram, vali ye karish mikonam chashm :-*

Anonymous said...

migam atie joon mage to dige chi kam dari ke mikhay vasat 2a konam ?! :) albate chera ! ye bacheye googooli magoolie khoshgelo salemo topol mopol hanuz munde ! bashe 2a mikonam vasat ke in nini koochooloo ham be jam'e khunevade ezafe beshe ... oon vaght dige fekr nakonam chizi bekhay ! rasti to ham va3 ye hajati ke hich kas ( hata to va samimi tarin doostam ) nemidoone ... 2a kon ejabat beshe ... kash dishab iran boodi va shabe shisheyi ro mididi ! kheili khoshtip o ba obohat shode bud ... migoft : " man osulan adame mehrabuno doost dashtani yiam " ! khodesham midoone ke cheghadr hame doostesh daran ! khob ziadi zer zadam na ? felan ...