Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thoughts that come n go...


How should I focus my life, and on what? Why am I doing the things I do right now?
With every stroke of my brush where am I taking myself?
I watch myself carefully,
There's a moment you open your hands and your hair fly freely, every flower blooms, every plant grows, every bird sings and there are white butterflies dancing around you, you close your eyes, and you just breathe,
free, from yourself,
I wanna catch that moment,
She smiles when I show her my sketch, "There are many poses for a girl, why did you choose this one?" "Cause she's setting free" She smiles again, looking at me, and that's a deep smile...

***
Have you ever hugged yourself, running desperately for help because you were afraid of yourself? Have you ever told a story for the you-monster to go to sleep again, wondering will it ever go away? Or did you ever color the green you-monster in white so that everyone see the you-angel?
There's a fraction inside me, I keep on patching time after time. But there are moments when I close my eyes, going to my heart, telling it to help me set free from the dark side of me; and suddenly, there's a joy that fills up my chest, Keeping me safe and delivering me from the darkness of me.

***
There's nothing above being healthy. After 2 weeks, now I know what it is like to sit and walk without any pain, again. Thank God...
***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was very nice but you made me worried. why after 2 weeks...? Where you ill in that moment?!!!!!!!!! then why we don't know anything about it? How busy we had made ourselves .sigh!!!

Sapinud said...

Sorry, I shouldn't have written that, I only made you worried :( It was nothing seriuos believe me, just to fill up my blog :-*:-*:-*

Anonymous said...

movaaazebe khodet bash atiii joonii:*
vaghean mashaaalllah be man ke taze oomadam blog check kardam!!!!
:*:*:*
Love you & love your writtings about joy of every moment of life:)