Monday, April 07, 2008

Only a sigh and that's all.

Yeah, back again. Why? Maybe because the topic was bugging me so much that I could not just forget about it without letting it out.
No, I'm not heartbroken, and no one I loved has left me recently.
Well, It's all about my frustration each and every time I travel back to Iran. This time it was the airport.
Tell you what? I was dreaming about landing in Tehran's new airport. A better word to replace dreaming of course would be praying. Dreaming, praying, wishing, hoping- whatever the word- that this time they may have done something great, like they'd really cared. Well, most of the countries care, to have something exceptional, something specific to them, that they can brag about it and say it is the best in the world or at least in the region.
But Imam Khomeini Airport was nothing extraordinary. I was surprised to see how small it is, and if you say being small is not important then I'd say the architecture sucked and you'd be content enough not to argue anymore.
Well, I have let it out already. Special things in this country is left to history. The only thing left is frustration and a sigh. Yap a sigh and nothing more.

PS. The departure hall of Imam Khomeini Airport was nice. That was a relief.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just happy that this blog is still alive. It's like finding money in your pocket but I don't know how these are similar :D
good luck
hi

Unknown said...

Once upon a time there was a girl who used to write in a blog named sapinude. Do you think that girl is still alive?...

Anonymous said...

I needed to draft

you a little bit of

word to give many thanks yet again

about the superb

methods you've provided on this page. toms outlet ,It's simply

incredibly generous with

people like you to

grant without restraint what exactly a few individuals might have offered for sale for an e-book to help with making some

money on their own, primarily seeing that you could possibly have tried it [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms[/url] toms shoes outlet if you [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms shoes[/url]

toms shoes outlet decided. Those points

also acted

like a easy way to fully grasp the rest have a similar dream similar to

my personal own to grasp much more on the topic of this issue.

I am certain

there are a lot more pleasurable opportunities ahead for individuals who

take a look at your website.