Thursday, January 18, 2007

Me!


I haven't written for more than 6 months in this blog. But I'm a writer, every minute, every second, I write in my mind, every moment of my life... and who says someone who doesn't write on something isn't a writer?

I'm a poet, my pen is my breath and my paper is this world, I write poems as I dance this whole life through... Happy poems, sad poems, love poems, LIFE poems... And who says poems should always be read aloud?

And I'm a painter... I paint with my eyes... The sky, trees, flowers and all of these worlds... And who says you haven't painted all these? You paint what you see, you paint the way you see!

I'm a writer, a poet, a painter, but more often I feel being more like an eye! Sometimes I even forget about this whole me and just shrink into the size of an eye and stare... At these moments, time stops, voices dissolve, and I start sinking into what I am looking at; no!! I fly into what I'm starring at!
And who says I can not fly when looking into your eyes?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A very nice start. Welcome back honey ! kissssssss

Maral said...

kheyliiiiii ghashang bood atii joooonam:*:*:* kheyliiiiiiiii ghahsang boooooooooooooood:* akh joon ke 2bare minevisiii...be komakat ehtiyaj daram;)
kheyl khoshhalam bargashtii:*