Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The common pain...


Today I saw a lot of my old friends in uni. Seeing friends always brightens up my day, but for a reason that I'll tell in a few lines, every friend that I saw today, caused me more and more sadness.

I heard the news in the morning, one of the students have suddenly died! First I heard it, I felt a bit sad but I soon got over it: I had not even seen the guy.

Then Yaser came and he told the news again and his eyes became sad and he said he knew the guy and then told me his nickname and how a lot of friends didn't even know his real name until he died. This time I started to think actually, that a young guy has died, and I started imagining that: seeing images of somebody young that has died, and the feeling of sadness didn't just go away in a moment.

This process continued, I saw his picture, then I heard of how he died, and then what kind of a guy he was, he was tall, they called him KLCC, and the image became clearer, and as I became more FAMILIAR, the pain started to grow.
And then the worst part happened: His parents don't know a thing about his death. They just think he is sick and they are coming to visit him. And his uncle was coming to see him, and he is on the way.

Well, the experienced changed just then. You see, I could put myself in their shoes and I could feel a very big pain that needs a lot of faith and a lot of patience to bear.

I really don't know what to say. In fact I don't know anything right now, why he died, where he goes, how his parents are going to cope, and a whole lot more questions that every time someone dies, comes to your head...

But I just know that I can pray to God, to make this pain easy to bear and soon to cope with, although I don't know how, because it's gonna be real hard, but the one I'm asking is bigger, and wise and giving and kind, and he knows the answer to all the things, and he's sure gonna help, even if I don't ask for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam azizakam
vaghti khoondam vaghen narahat shodam.
nemidoonam
vaghean vase in joor mogheha hich vajeii engar monaseb nist.va be nazar mirese ke har harfi faghat formalitast.
pesar madaresh....vaghean sakhte
.
.
ye nafar dishab mord va hanooz nane gandom khoob ast.(sohrab)
.
shad bash golam bashe?

Anonymous said...

I felt it different, maybe I should write mine.good luck hi

Anonymous said...

ohhhh ... atie ! gand zadam be har chi filtere ! vaghe'an aberuye har chi farzaneganie bordam ! alhagh ke khodamam mundam be man migan tiz hushe mamlekat ?!!!!

Unknown said...

What a sad comeback after being around 20 days away of blog world!!! That story you told is some how unbelievable. Poor those parents who thinks their son is educating for being a better man .The had spend the time being for each other for this sake and now... they will see everything is ruined.
I always ask God to get parents soul before their children. Attiiii it's so hard so see your love died and then staying for your own.
God bless his soul and put it in the heaven.Amen!