Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"I've got the right to be wrong!"


Yes, I've got the right to be wrong, to be bad, to be silly, to be useless and to be all that nobody likes sometimes. And it's true that people should take off those judging glasses off there faces because they really don't look good on them! :P
Have somebody ever noticed that nothing ever stays the same? A certain criteria that was the norm of society in the past, is now unacceptable. Which one is right? Nobody knows!
And what should I do? Follow the norms of today? No. I want to live life the way I like it. And it's different for everybody. And I should sit down and think, and figure it out myself. And I'm not gonna go with the crowd and I'm not gonna copy other people's lives.
I'm gonna sit down and think. What way is most suitable to me. And which brings more harmony. And I gonna live out my OWN plan.
Yes, I'm gonna do that...
***
A few days ago one of my friends asked me a couple of questions which belonged to a psychological test. Based on my answers, she concluded that people tend to see me as a small bird.
Well I think it's 100% true and I'll tell you why right now:
Yesterday I was studying in one of the university's classrooms. Everywhere was so quiet and I had concentrated on the book until I heard a little bird coming in and sitting on the edge of the window.
It was just then that I noticed a small dragonfly going round and round in the room, obviously scared and escaping from the bird until it found its shelter under a seat near me.
The bird looked around the class for some time. Then it came in. He jumped down and started searching the floor. It came near me, not to mention that it wasn't afraid of me at all, found the dragonfly, took it in his mouth confidently and flew away.
And what was I doing there? The bird didn't CARE!!!!!
Anyway, I guess I wasn't big enough to save the dragonfly, (poor little thing came to me for help!) and no explanation helps unless I am perceived as a small bird; Small enough to not scare another little bird. That's logical, isn't it? These tests really help! :P
***
I have found out that being grateful in life doesn't mean to thank only when happy moments come to you, it's also to remember those good things in times of despair.
If you ever get disappointed in life try to remember the last time you were surprised. It shouldn't be that far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should sit down and think, and figure it out myself. And I'm not gonna go with the crowd and I'm not gonna copy other people's lives.
..
yes .i agree with u.
and i think we shuold choose life not life chooses us.
.
and every thing for example that bird can help us to find mysteries of life.

Anonymous said...

first of all " off their faces" :D
you should sit down and think this is what everybody should do but the point is that your mind is not static. I mean, in few years you might find out that you weren't thinking correctly and what ever you decided was wrong and "few years" is the optimistic point of view regarding to this issue. It might take a life time till somebody finds out that he or she was wrong. I don't wanna risk and I won't follow the crowd either you should think about the third way. good luck hi

Unknown said...

تیکه پرنده خیلی با نمک بود گنجشک خانم !!!

Anonymous said...

barha goftam ke man ingilisim khoob nis va ta bekham tarjome konam kheili tool mikeshe banabar in ta vaghti ke shoma be in zabane asil mivevisi atie junam bande nazari nadaram ke bedam !