Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tea please...


If you are a fan of tea, do try this different flavours of it with natural herbs. In fact -and as a result of buying these herbs- recently I've become obsessed with tea. Rose is excellent, Lavender is brilliant, and the list goes long, mint, Cinnamon, chamomile, Jasmine, saffron... And you can mix them, too. See how many different possibilities you have!


Live life, try different tea flavours!!!

I'm not advertising ok?


I'm going to have ma tea now, with rose flavour, ofcourse...
***
The Good won't help you at nights!!!
Have you ever waken up with a sound at night, everywhere quite and dark, thinking to yourself was that sound of someone's footsteps comming to your door?
I know you may say I am a coward, but then I'm not the only one, so I'll carry on; Everywhere is quiet and you can hardly breathe. What comes to your mind in first place? Well, the scary stories people told you, or, the scary movies you saw! No, I'm not gonna write any scary things now, because it's still dark and quiet here, and I'm a coward.
But for God sake, why should people make up these things, when there are people out there alone in the dark? :)) And the good movies never help you! No, they won't! You never wake up in the middle of the night thinking how brave was braveheart, do you? :P
I think I'm begining to sound silly, so for the sake of this blog, I'm gonna go sleep now! But imagine if the ghosts come to you at nights you can't kill them with knife coz it'll pass them... that's scary!!!! I'm going, ok...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned from "supernatural" ,which is the name of a TV series, that you can make ghosts go away with salt. good luck hi

Unknown said...

:O !!!! /thank God that Yaser is coming back tomorrow, then I don't know what the next episode of your story could be ;) :D

Anonymous said...

hi dear