Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Invisible

I haven't written for almost one month now, because I was busy eating my own tail!!! Everyone has seen a snake doing that, right?! What happens at last? You come to your head, maybe you regret what you have done or maybe you're even more stupid and swallow your head too, it happens, you know!!! :P
Ok, I'll explain. I have to present my thesis in less than one month. And I'm sooooooo worrieeeed I can't study a line. You see I 'm chewing my brain now, I'm finished!!! No more head, bye bye.
Ok. I'm starting a charity now. Please wish me luck if you want me to survive. Oh no, there was something in my brain, I just hurt my teeth!!!!

***

One is taught by experience to put a premium on those few people who can appreciate you for what you are.-Gail Godwin

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry Atijoon, I know you and I'm sure you are strong enough to stop yourself from eating the head!!! And something else, this is the adjective of all thesis which are needed to be graduated, for my self it lasted about 6 months and at least when Mehrdad stopped coming to our home I decided to finish, so maybe your dead time to come to Iran in August can be a good enthusiasm for completing it ;)
kiss you.

Unknown said...

P.S. Your paintings are much better than my expectations!!! you are very good.

Sapinud said...

Thanx Somi junnn, :-*

Anonymous said...

I've seen something stupid too, and I thought that it might be good to share it.
" There was a man who drew a big circle and he was walking on it to find it's end"
good luck. Hi

Anonymous said...

:* Mersi

Anonymous said...

look out!you are really going to get invisible:D

Anonymous said...

kooooooooooshi dooste gol goliye man?:*:P