Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The curse of the the golden flower!

Yeah this is a true story. A few days ago I received some flowers from Yaser and Reza and since I didn't have any vase I just put them in our drinking bottle.
I never have been lazy in taking care of my plants but this time I didn't change the water, and since the bottle was dark I couldn't see what was going on in there either.
After some days when the flowers were completely dry I decided to take them out. I threw out the flowers and put the bottle in the kitchen. Just imagine how disgusting they smelt!
A few hours later I felt thirsty and so I came to drink some water. Fortunately the water was near hand so I took some. I felt the water is tasting strange, so I took some more to see where the taste comes from. Still I didn't find out so I drank some more... And suddenly I remembered this was the water that held the flowers for some days. I couldn't decide on what comes next, I ran to the bathroom...
Yeah, I guess the flowers were having a hard time drinking that water all those days.
***
Long time since I have written something. My thesis is over and I'm dying having nothing to do. believe me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but I'm kind of happy that you are back.
Good luck
Hi

reza farvardin said...

ehtemaln adamayi ke oon gola o kharidan jadooyi boodan chon hame gola ke intori nemishan :))